YOUR TRUST IS IMPORTANT TO US.
DREAMBIKECOMPETITION™ AND ITS ACTIVITIES COMPLIES WITH THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF 1998. HOWEVER, IT MUST HAVE COME TO YOUR ATTENTION THAT THE GDPR BRINGS ADDITIONAL MEASURES WHICH IS WHY WE HAD TO UPDATE OUR PRIVACY NOTICES.
RIGHT TO CONSENT
WE ADDED THE OPTION TO CONSENT -OR NOT- FOR OUR CUSTOMERS TO RECEIVE NEWS FROM BNGET. IT INCLUDES PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES, COMPETITIONS’ UPDATES, AND OTHERS. TO COMPLY WITH THE GDPR STANDARDS, THE OPTION TO CONSENT IS A POSITIVE OPT-IN AND IS EDITABLE IN YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION: HTTPS://DREAMBIKECOMPETITION.CO.UK/ACCOUNT.PHP?ACTION=ACCOUNT_DETAILS
YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF YOUR INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS WHEN IT CONCERNS YOUR DATA AND HOW WE PROCESS IT. BNGET MADE SURE IT IS EASY FOR YOU TO ACCESS YOUR DATA (RIGHT OF ACCESS), RECTIFY IT (RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION), OR ERASE IT (RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN). ALL THESE FEATURES ARE ALSO ACCESSIBLE THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION: HTTPS://DREAMBIKECOMPETITION.CO.UK/ACCOUNT.PHP?ACTION=ACCOUNT_DETAILS
YOU CAN ALSO REQUEST A RESTRICTION TO PROCESS YOU DATA BY SENDING US AN EMAIL AT INFO@DREAMBIKECOMPETITION.CO.UK OR A MESSAGE ON OUR CONTACT US PAGE: HTTPS://DREAMBIKECOMPETITION.CO.UK/CONTACT-US/
VULPES MEDIA LIMITED (”We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Vulpes Media limited 37 First Avenue, Newhaven, East Sussex BN99HX
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site [https://www.bnget.com] (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, enter a competition, make a payment on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for’ page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Your use of our web sites indicates your consent to the cookies described in this policy.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies – They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies – These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, ‘Please select the relevant options here [link].
• Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
• Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
• Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
• Selected third parties including:
• business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
• advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. [We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
• credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Vulpes Media Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.